Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the premises any person(s) failing to comply with rules.
- All tobacco & alcohol products are prohibited.
- No throwing rocks or sand.
- Climbing on rocks is prohibited.
- Fishing and fishing lines are not permitted within the swimming area.
- Beach equipment must not block lifeguard chairs.
- Swim suits are required to enter the water. Swim shirts must be approved.
- pets are not permitted on the sand or in the water.
- Guests must stay within the Bouy line while in the water.
- Use of snorkels and masks, other than goggles, are not allowed.
- No diving.
- Floatation devices are not allowed.
- Sporting equipment and other toys are not permitted in the water.
- Long hair must be tied back while in the water.
- No foul language.
- All guests 12 years old and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- In the event of Thunder or Lightning, sand and water will be cleared for 30 minutes.
- A complete list of facility rules is available for review at the First Aid station.