This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Kiddie Camp is for children ages 4-5 years old at Center 375. Camp is split into a morning session and afternoon session. If you chose to register for both, we offer Lunch Bunch to meet in-between the 2 sessions. Lunch Bunch is ONLY available for those attending both time sessions within the same week. This location features a field, kiddie pool and playground. Children do activities that focus on interaction with peers, have theme weeks, physical fitness, educational learning, arts & crafts and much more.
- Age as of September 1, 2022
- Lunch Bunch is ONLY if you register for both morning and afternoon sessions
- If you register for both morning and afternoon but do NOT register for Lunch Bunch, we are not responsible for your child during the gap
- Campers must be fully potty trained
- Camp meets in the Center 375 Fitness Room, enter the lower level of the building
- *A minimum of 50% of payment is due upon registration if registering on or before May 20. Balances are due by Friday, June 3 or your spot is relinquished.
- Registration begins on March 1 at 12 AM
- All registrations received after May 20 require full payment
- In the event you are seeking a Scholarship through the Vernon Social Services Department, please contact them to set up an appointment at 860-870-3661. Scholarship recipients must bring approved Social Services form with completed camp registration AND payment to the Parks and Recreation Department to complete the registration process and secure camp spots.
- Spots will NOT be held without payment.
Additional Forms and Files: