This camp is located at Newhoca Park, at 195 Grier Road, which goes from 9:00am to 3:30pm. It is for campers entering grades 1-8 for the 22/23 school year. There is no bussing available.
This camp is located in a woods setting with cabins and a pavilion on picturesque Middle Bolton Lake. Each cabin offers a different activity: arts and crafts, game room, a lodge and an office. Other activities include swimming in the lake, kayaking, canoeing & paddle boating, playing basketball, hiking and field games.
*PLEASE NOTE: when registering, please make sure your child's grade is listed as what they are currently in right now, the computer will automatically progress their grade July 1.
- Limit 90 campers.
- Photo ID is required to sign out your child.
- When dropping your child off directly to camp, enter the Lodge parking lot which is located at 195 Grier Road, just past the main park entrance.
- Campers will be given swim test by the site Lifeguards on the first day of each session to decide the areas of the pool/lake they are able to swim in.
- Campers are eligible for the Extended Day program which is held AT NEWHOCA.
- Registration begins March 1, 2022 @ 12 AM.
- Please read the Parent/Camper Packet, sign and return for the first day of camp
- **ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY 12pm ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE A SESSION BEGINS IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE**
- *A minimum of 50% of payment is due upon registration if registering on or before May 20. Balances are due by Friday, June 3 or your spot is relinquished.
- All registrations received after May 20 require full payment
- In the event you are seeking a Scholarship through the Vernon Social Services Department, please contact them to set up an appointment at 860-870-3661. Scholarship recipients must bring approved Social Services form with completed camp registration AND payment to the Parks and Recreation Department to complete the registration process and secure camp spots.
- Spots will NOT be held without payment.
Late fees apply to those who are not picked up on-time.
Fee is $5 for the first 15 minutes, $1 per minute there after.