Center 375 Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This camp is held at the Center 375 from 9:00am to 3:30pm and is for children entering grades 1-6 for the 22/23 school year. This location is held in an indoor, air-conditioned facility with a gym, game room and activity rooms. The outside features a swimming pool, playground, field for games, basketball court and picnic area. Campers enjoy fun theme days, physical fitness, arts & crafts, swim and much more!
*PLEASE NOTE: when registering, please make sure your child's grade is listed as what they are currently in right now, the computer will automatically progress their grade July 1.
- Limit is 80 campers.
- Campers attending this camp ARE eligible to register for the Center 375 Extended Day program.
- Things to bring: snacks, water, non-refrigerated lunch, sun lotion, swimsuit, towel
- Location is 375 Hartford Tpke, drop off/pick up meeting point are at the picnic tables by the side parking lot.
- Photo ID is required to sign out your child.
- Registration begins March 1, 2022 at 12 AM.
- Please read the Parent/Camper Packet, sign and return for the first day of camp
- Campers will be given swim test by the site Lifeguards on the first day of each session to decide the areas of the pool/lake they are able to swim in.
- **ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY 12pm ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE A SESSION BEGINS IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE**
- *A minimum of 50% of payment is due upon registration if registering on or before May 20. Balances are due by Friday, June 3 or your spot is relinquished.
- All registrations received after May 20 require full payment
- In the event you are seeking a Scholarship through the Vernon Social Services Department, please contact them to set up an appointment at 860-870-3661. Scholarship recipients must bring approved Social Services form with completed camp registration AND payment to the Parks and Recreation Department to complete the registration process and secure camp spots.
- Spots will NOT be held without payment.
- Late fees apply to those who are not picked up on-time.
- Fee is $5 for the first 15 minutes, $1 per minute there after.
Additional Forms and Files: